thg Marche-en-Famenne has been welcoming you since 2007. Our client base is mainly composed of self-employed people, companies and institutions of the region. Our small structure allows us to remain close and listen to your needs. We want to bring you more than simple assistance with your administrative needs and tax obligations. We want to be your privileged intermediary and support you with every important decision regarding the management of your company. The experience and specific skills of our employees guarantee a quality service covering many areas:
- Assistance with the set-up formalities (business one-stop shops, VAT, etc.)
- Organisation, bookkeeping and control of the accounting
- VAT obligations
- Establishment of annual financial statements, BNB balance sheets
- Assistance with writing the minutes of general assemblies and management reports
- IPP and ISOC tax declarations
- Assistance with tax audits
- Administrative and management assistance
- Tax and social advice
- Advice on information technology (using accounting programs)
- Advice regarding company law
- Support and advice linked to company creation and the start-up of activities
- Study of investment projects
- Negotiation of bank loans
- Provisional budgets and budgetary control (analytical and budgetary accounting, dashboards)
- Missions with curators, lawyers and court commissioners, etc.
- Internal audit
- Initiatives in the files of investment grants in the Walloon region (creation of the file, analysis, control and verification of the subsidy settlement)
A wide network of specialists
All the employees of thg Marche-en-Famenne have access to a wide network of active specialists within thg. We are able to respond to all your questions, whether they are about the creation or the acquisition of a company, questions related to commercial law, consolidation, estate planning, EU regulations or requests for aid at a national or European level.
Furthermore, our staff are in regular contact with external partners: banks, lawyers, notaries, ICT specialists or experts in interaction with authorities. All of them at your service.
Quality, prudence & foresight
Each member of our team fully adheres to the values and the philosophy of thg. Quality and reliability as well as prudence and foresight are all part of our DNA. This allows our clients to focus on their core business and in all circumstances, to stay ahead of the events. The quality of our work contributes to the security and prosperity of your activity.